Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hey hey everybody :) I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I am gonna try to post everyday now. Today I am gonna tell you about the soccer game I went to. Yesterday I went to a Minnesota Stars game, and they played Fort Lauderdale Strikers. (They are from Florida.) The Minnesota Stars won 2-1! It was really fun to watch how hard they could kick and pass. It was more fun once they stopped arguing with the ref though. It's kinda fun to watch how many times people from the other team will grab on to another player on the other team when it is a goal kick. ( I counted 6 times.) Weird thing is that the ref didn't call any of them. Probable because he didn't see. Well that's all I have time to wright so don't forget to root for the Minnesota Stars :D

2 comments:

  1. GO MINNESOTA STARS!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun to go to that game with you, Isabel!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!