In this blog I write reviews. I would love for you to follow my blog, and have fun reading!
Saturday, June 16, 2012
I am soooo sorry that I have not posted in soooo many days:( Okay today I am gonna tell you about Bubble Trouble. Bubble Trouble is probably one of my FAVORITE online games. (Aside from Frost Bite 1 and 2) So your this little guy who tries to shoot giant bubbles that are bouncing around, but if you get hit by one of the bubbles you will lose a life and have to start over. Okay that is basically what it is, and I know it probably doesn't sound like fun, but trust me it is fun, and addicting, and i really encourage you to play:) If you decide you want to play just click Bubble Trouble. Have fun :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is also very addicting!!!
ReplyDelete