In this blog I write reviews. I would love for you to follow my blog, and have fun reading!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
I hope you people are enjoying my posts, and now I am gonna tell you about a video game that I really enjoy. It is called Frost Bite. I love Frost Bite. You are basically a little guy who has a grappling hook, and tries to get to the top of the mountain. You also have to try to dodge spikes, monsters, etc, etc. There is also a Frost Bite 2, I like Frost Bite 1 better, but Frost Bite 2 is fun too. If you want to play Frost Bite 1, go to Frost Bite 1. If you want to play Frost Bite 2 go to Frost Bite 2. Have fun!!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a fun game!! I played it for an hour yesterday!! FROST BITE RULES!!!!
ReplyDelete