Saturday, September 7, 2013

        Yo Yo Yo!!! Okay so here is the things. Since I was like 7 years old I have been listening to this radio station called Z933. A lot of people who live in the area I like in probably have heard about it but you totally have to check it out if you don't already listen to it. If you live in the area you the station is 93.3, but if you don't live in the area you can go to there website to listen to it which is z933.com. Like all good radio stations there are different segments. My favorite is The Morning Buzz With Britney and Marco. They do the Daily Dish which is where Britney updates you on the latest "celeb gossip!" I listen to that one every morning while I ride the bus to school. Later at night they also have the Top 5 at       Eight, which is where the play the top five songs in the LAX, then the ninth caller has to say all five songs and artist in 9.3 seconds. Then, around 9 o'clock they have Play it or Hate it. That is where they play a brand you song and you have to call in and tell them do you hate it, or should they play it. If people hate it, then they don't play it. On the weekends there is also the Weekend Through-down with Jagger. That's z933 for you! Go check it out....... NOW! Just kidding :) TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!